Customer event at the finale in Jarama with over 100 invited visitors / EUROPART Premium Parts have proven reliability in tough racing at each of the nine racing Locations / EUROPART Truck Racing sponsor also in 2018
With bright blue sky and summer temperatures the finale of the FIA Truck Racing Championship took place October 6-8 at the Circuito del Jarama, north of the Spanish capital Madrid.
The Country Manager Spain, Giuseppe Cinanni, invited more than 100 customers to the racetrack, to experience the last race weekend in 2017. Cinanni stated: "Through truck racing, we can show our customers the quality of EUROPART Premium Parts live on site. When the products last on the race track, they are even more suitable for daily road traffic. The atmosphere is breathtaking every time – here we can share the passion for trucks with our customers. A big thanks to all the customers that joined the event, coming from all over Spain."
EUROPART, together with the Reinert Racing Team, is looking back on a successful season and is celebrating the season ending in Jarama with the 4th position. Steffi Halm was thrilled: "A huge 'thank you' to my great team – every single race has been a lot of fun with your ongoing support! In Jarama, I was unfortunately not fast enough to win the 3rd place this season. But the 4th place is a great final result, too."
EUROPART CEO Andreas Rode is delighted with the successful team: "On behalf of EUROPART, I would like to congratulate the Reinert Racing Team on this great season. We are really proud to be part of the success story. For us this is, of course, another proof of the performance and reliability of our EUROPART Premium Parts. "
Next year, EUROPART will once again be active in truck racing and demonstrate the high quality of the EUROPART Premium Parts under extreme race conditions.
Overall Standings 2017
(Places 1-5 out of 30)
1. Place : Adam Lacko; Freightliner; 381 Points
2. Place : Jochen Hahn; Iveco; 343 Points
3. Place : Norbert Kiss; Mercedes-Benz; 315 Points
4. Place : Stephanie Halm; MAN; 298 Points
5. Place : Antonio Albacete; MAN; 255 Points
Team Championship 2017
1. Place: Buggyra Racing 1969 (Vrsecky / Lacko) 558 Points
2. Place: Die Bullen von Iveco Magirus (Hahn / Körber) 518 Points
3. Place: Team Reinert Adventure (Lenz / Halm) 505 Points
4. Place: Team tankpool24 Racing (Kiss / Kursim) 429 Points
5. Place: Truck Sport Bernau - Reboconort (Rodrigues / Albacete) 354 Points