Job Offer: Technical specialist Green Energy MIPV.pro
Be part of a fantastic journey!
When you work together with Green Energy Scandinavia MIPV.pro, you will be part of a fantastic journey.
Our developers and owners have created innovative solutions for all applications that need power. From hand tools to the coffee machine and lights in buses and trucks, vans and caravans. In addition, there is a huge need for our solutions for sailboats of all sizes as well as robotic lawn mowers at municipal and larger facilities. We have customers and partners in 38 countries in Europe, the Middle East and the USA, and have great ambitions to be able to contribute to creating jobs in the Green transition. Our focus is to change all applications that today use fossil fuels, which can be replaced with solar energy from our patented solutions. We offer a position with exciting perspectives for a person who wants to make an impact in an international and sustainable environment.
What are your daily tasks?
- Active acquisition of new customers, visits to new markets, own sales activities to increase GREEN ENERGY sales at EUROPART, increase EUROPART's market position in the field of solar panels.
- Visiting existing customers on demand to solve product problems and to provide advice.
- Consultancy with customers.
- Providing technical advice and service in the field of installation of solar panels
- Monitoring the business opportunities and reporting regularly
- Customer contact management (including but not limited to planning frequency of visits, documenting customer needs, etc.)
- Regularly visiting EUROPART branches and providing them with basic and technical information to start sales activities for GREEN ENERGY MIPV.pro systems.
- Servicing GREEN ENERGY MIPV.pro needs in EUROPART branches, supporting branch sales by personal participation.
- To introduce the staff assigned in the branches to the Green Energy MIPV.pro activities, to actively transfer knowledge and experience, to organize and conduct in-house GREEN ENERGY MIPV.pro training.
- You will be expected to spend a minimum of 3 days per week in the field or in the branches, including sales and training activities.
- Travelling will also be a part of the job
- Regular administration of work and activities and reporting to superiors on a weekly basis.
Who are we looking for?
- A technical person with a flair for sales, open to new technologies.
- An expert with technical higher education, strong technical and economical background
- A contact person who can and likes to talk to customers, argue, present the product range convincingly and ROI calculation makes no problem.
- A partner who can negotiate and communicate with a foreign manufacturing partner in fluent English, and who has no problem travelling regularly within Lithuania and Latvia and even to Denmark.
- A colleague who can conduct technical and sales trainings for our network of sales specialists.
- What do we offer in return?
- A carrier in a unique technology-driven business where You have a chance to make impact in creating a sustainable environment
- Outstanding salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Workplace in Lithuania/Latvia, but the job requires frequent travels abroad
- An interesting and varied career in a dynamically growing company
- Fringe benefits
- Company events
- Opportunities for hybrid working
- Company car
If you feel that the job appeals to you, please send us your CV in English and a short cover letter so that we can get to know you and contact you.
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further info on EUROPART: www.europart.net
Further info on Green Energy: https://mipv.pro/